Preparatory Year Program
The students who haven’t started law faculty yet, or who haven’t sufficient degree on foreign language will accept to preparatory class. We are looking for the students who have an extensive knowledge on law before starting to study on international law, and also who have sufficient foreign language skills to follow formation 1 programme which is completely followed in english. In that programme, linguistic skills of students is supervised by our instructors and also, regular reading events are organized for improving their intellectual quality. In these events, we are focusing some books contributed to their knowledge on ‘law’ notion, especially on philosophy of law and sociology of law with current discussions. This studying is followed with an instructor on weekly programme.
Foreign language education is not directly a part of our programme, but improvement of students is supervised by our instructors in a weekly programme. In this period, we offer a mentorship to our students for achieving their goals.
The students who have sufficient quality, when considering their language skills and knowledge on law, will be accepted to the formation 1 programme without the obligation to participate preparatory class.
- Hukuk Özgürlük Ahlak – H.L.A Hart
- Özgürlük Üzerine- John Stuart Mill
- Sivil Toplumun Tanrısı (İktidarın Üç Yüzü) – Cemal Bali Akal
- (İktidarın Üç Yüzü ) Yasa ve Kılıç – Cemal Bali Akal
- Modern Düşüncenin Doğuşu – Cemal Bali Akal
- Prens (Hükümdar) – Machiavelli
- Modern Devletin Gelişimi – Gianfranco Poggi
- Kanunilik ve Meşruiyet – Carl Schmitt
- İslam Hukukuna Giriş – Wael Hallaq
- Fıkıhtan Faşizme – Ruth Miller
- Eşitlik – Bryan Tuner
- Adalet – Michael Sandel
- Küreselleşme Ulusal Hukuk ve Türkiye – Mehmet Yüksel
- ABD Hegemonyası ve Uluslararası Hukukun Temelleri – Michael Byers
- Yeryüzünün Lanetlileri – Frantz Fanon
- Yırtıcı Küreselleşme – Richard Falk
- Laiklik ve Sivil Toplum – Raşid Gannuşi
- Tamamlanmamış Devlet(Arap ülkelerinde hukuk sorunu) – Ali Mezghani
- Kutsal İnsan – Giorgio Agamben
- Hukuk Devletinin Sonu – Jean Claude Paye